Compliance Team, Inc. is a leading provider of technical consulting services to our clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries in the areas of commissioning, qualification, validation and regulatory compliance. We are proud of our talented professionals and the major contributions they make to our clients’ successes on mission critical projects.
Become part of our team. We have exciting opportunities for Validation Project Managers. We seek top-notch professionals with project management experience to provide commissioning and validation services/reports for facility, process, utility systems and control systems in the bio-tech, pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry.
We have multiple validation projects beginning soon and require Validation Project Managers with various degrees of experience. The successful candidate will manage project(s) and personnel in the preparation and execution of commissioning and qualification protocols for plant equipment, facilities, and utilities for our clients.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, or Computer Science
• 15+ years of industry experience
• 5+ years as a Process Engineer and excellent, 3+ years Aseptic Manufacturing expertise
• 3+ years as a Project Manager in a PMO Office, supporting site-wide initiatives
• 2+ years in Validation Engineer and Quality Investigator type roles
• 2+ years defining and writing Capital Project requests
• Mid-to Senior level knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing practices
• Familiarity with commissioning and validation concepts, procedures, protocols and requirements
• Knowledge of FDA regulations and pharmaceutical and or medical device GMP's
• Familiarity with the pharmaceutical/medical device manufacturing process, facilities and equipment, calibration, and IQ, OQ, PQ requirements
The skills listed below are desired in the ideal candidate:
The successful candidate should demonstrate integrity, reliability, dedication, adaptability, innovation, and self-motivation.