Compliance Team, Inc. is a leading provider of quality technical consulting services and resources to our strategic partners in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Whether we are asked to provide an entire team or an individual, our professionals consistently provide Quality oversight of operations and data review for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), company quality standards, and regulatory compliance. We are proud of our talented professionals and the major contributions they make to our clients’ successes on mission critical projects.
Compliance Team has a challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic individual contributor to join our team and help us to build our organization and connect with high-quality professionals whose skills and values mirror our company mindset. Compliance Team is proud to build a reputation for teamwork, leadership, and ability to maintain constructive relationships with all types of people, across the spectrum of organizational levels and experience at our client organizatons. The success candidate will demonstrate integrity, reliability, dedication, adaptability, innovation, self-motivation, and a desire to build strong relationships.
Responsibilities include assisting with the recruitment process, follow up with accounts receivable, and building industry contacts to engage with great quality, validation, regulatory, and engineering professionals in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and related regulated industry space. In addition to the above, the selected individual will maintain our applicant tracking system, pre-screen resumes, schedule interviews, maintain status reports on the above tasks and collaborate with individuals within the company to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
• Recent Bachelors degree preferred, but we will consider strong work experience in lieu of educational attainment.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong computer skills, Experience with applicant tracking systems, such as iCIMS, preferred.
• Experience managing social media accounts, succh as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
• Detailed oriented, well-organized and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills, espeically with regard to telephone etiquitte and ability to converse with diverse candidates and prospective clients.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to develop organize and manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
• Strong decision making and creative problem solving skills
• Exceptional work ethic and service orientation